Corner Beam : Deb Tucker
From Deb Tuckers' Studio 180 The Corner Beam ruler
This tool creates a fundamental unit that is sure to add sparkle to your quilt block designs. Although the ruler shape is similar to the V Block, the final unit has two seamlines radiating from a single corner, so the center triangle in the finished unit resembles a beam of light shining out of that corner. Accurate construction has always been challenging until now. With the Corner Beam tool, all the shapes are cut slightly over sized and once sewn, trimmed to extremely precise units with seams perfectly placed for a crisp sharp point every time. Brighten up your blocks by adding Corner Beam to your toolbox today!
Ruler Size 7"x11"
- Eleven unit size options from 1” finished units to 6” finished units in half inch increments
- Step by step illustrated instructions, available to download
- Illustrated instructions for left hand cutting and trimming
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
- Numerous companion patterns available
The Bobbin Robin Shop's motto is Creating and Donating a portion from the sale of this item will go to this months charity