Aurifil Pre-Order Event : 12wt Spools
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Aurifil Pre-Order Event :
Looking for a particular color that is hard to find in stores... Looking to stock up ... then this is event is for you.
- Use Discount Code DepositOnly so you are only charged the 30% deposit
- Use Discount Code NoShipHold so you are not charged shipping (it will be assessed on the balance order)
Enter your color Numbers into the Order Comments when Checking Out
- Be sure to specify Weight and Size if you are ordering different kinds
- Only order PreOrder Thread on the order
- Order $200+ (any combination of spool sizes and weights) and receive another 5% off which will be applied at final payment.
- A 30% deposit is required now, the remainder when the spools arrive and are ready to ship to you. The deposit will be refunded if your requested colors are out of stock at the distributor.
- Once our order is placed with the distributor the deposit is not refundable unless we are unable to fulfill your order for some reason
- Last Date to Order is Monday July 17th.
- It could take 4-6 weeks for us to receive the order
- As always you will earn Reward Points which can be equivalent to another 10% off.
- To See an Aurifil Color Card Click Here
Manufacturer's Description : Aurifil’s 100% Cotton 12wt/2ply thread comes in all 270 of our Cotton colours and is wound on a red spool. It is the heaviest weight thread that we offer and is perfect for hand applique, hand embroidery, hand quilting, cross stitch, embellishment, handmade lace, machine applique, blanket stitch, machine embroidery (especially for designs that use a longer stitch length), machine art quilting, Sashiko, redwork, lower looper serging, and longarm quilting.
Hand Appliqué, Hand Embroidery, Hand Quilting, Cross Stitch, Embellishment and Lace, Machine Appliqué, Blanket Stitch, Buttonhole Stitch, Machine Embroidery, Machine Art Quilting, Sashiko, Redwork, Lower Looper Serging, Longarm Quilting
- 100/16 or 90/14 Topstitch Needle (40wt in the bobbin)
- 4.5 Longarm Needle (28wt in the bobbin)
- When using 12wt thread by machine, we recommend using a much thinner thread in the bobbin, like our 40wt.
- When using in a Longarm machine, quilt slowly, using a longer stitch and silicone conditioner where necessary.
- Washing Instructions
The Bobbin Robin Shop motto is Creating and Donating. A portion of the sales will go to this months charity