Studio 180 Technique Sheet : Non Mirror Combo Unit
From Deb Tuckers' Studio 180 Technique Sheet for Non Mirror Combo Unit
The Non Mirror Image Combo Units Technique Sheet (phew, what a mouthful that name is!) shows you the process to make four identical combination units all at once. This process is invaluable when you're making pinwheels or any block for your quilt in which you want all the blocks to "spin" the same direction. And just like all of our other techniques, the units are made slightly oversized so you'll be able to trim them down to perfection using the Tucker Trimmer.
- One page, laminated for durability
- Three hole punched for storage
- Companion for Tucker Trimmer
- Works for all sizes on the Tucker Trimmer I, II and III!
- Block and project suggestions included
The Bobbin Robin Shop's Motto is Creating and Donating. A portion from the sale of this fabric will be donated to this month’s charity