Diamond Rects : Deb Tucker
From Deb Tuckers' Studio 180 Diamond Rects ruler
Now you can make those tough elongated diamond units needed for any Storm at Sea project with ease and success. But remember, this is a basic unit that can combine with any of the other fundamental units to create many, many other interesting designs and quilt projects. You'll precision cut the center diamond, then sew on side triangles to create an oversized unit that you'll trim down to the perfect size.
- Ruler Size: approximately 11" x 11"
- Five unit size options from 1" x 2" finished units to 5" x 10" finished units in whole inch increments
- Step by step illustrated instructions, available to download
- Illustrated instructions for left hand cutting and trimming
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
- Numerous companion patterns available
Very good and instructions clear.
Diamond Texts : Deb Tucker
Good technique & accurate method from Deb Tucker. Love to add this ruler in my collection! Thanks